Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day :D


Just realised that everybody has been forgetting Valentine's Day . Guess it is because everyone is too busy preparing for CNY , angpaus mar :D

Ohmygosh , I haven't been updating for so freaking long , so outdated ): Too many stuff happened lately , like people breaking into my house and stole EVERYTHING , new school year and I'm currently facing lots of conflict ):

Anyway, new year , new start . Hope you are too , Ling :D
And I want to watch Winter Olympic , are you watching live there , Ling ?!
I want follow Zhen to Bali , shop shop shop for Roxy & Ralph Lauren till crazy :D

Ting's 17th Bday @ Pavilion was a blast , yeah ! I had lots of fun , and spent aloooooooot , satisfied :D Supposed to go home at 8 + but instead I reached home at 10 + My mum was like scolding me cause she wanted me to pack my bag , hahah ! Ignore her :D


No comments:

Post a Comment