Sunday, February 7, 2010

Laser Tag

Went for a Laser Tag game yesterday night :) It was awesome. Helena's church organized it.

So, I went to her house at 6pm-ish. Paige was already there. While Helena was eating her dinner, I was thinking of english names for me :O Cause I was complaining that people don't remember my name!!!!!

Scenario:
Person: What's your name?
Me: Leeling
Person: Sorry?
Me: Leeling, heh.
Person: Leeing?
Me: Uhm it's L E E L I NG Leeling.
Person: Okay

And then, they forget. Oh wellzxzxz.

Couldn't think of any nice name, Paige said I should use Lulu eventhough it's not an english name. Lol I agreed to use it just for fun o.o Then Helena was done eating so her dad drove us to her church. Wowww it's my first time in a church lol. It's SO HUGE. I could run around omg I was so happy LOL. We played catching and I'm the one always catching cause my stamina is damn bad already lor. There were many stairs there so my leg was damn pain -.- I think I was too happy from running that after that I was so hyper and I kept talking lol. Hey, I've not been running for such a long time k!

Some guys from our school came too. They were the only people I know there lol. Aaron, Darwin, Sherlock and Vincent. Psh, Sherlock was damn mean -.- At 7.30pm, we finally left the church and head to Laser Quest! :D It's my first time playing Laser Tag. It's like shooting people with guns that has laser and if you hit them, you score points. If you get hit, your points are deducted. SO MUCH FUN :D

The first game, I got 22nd place out of 27 people LOL. I was mostly hiding upstairs and sniping people :O So I didn't get hit much. My score was so bad :( Second game I got 19 hehe, improve. Second game I decided to run around since Aaron said I kept camping upstairs lolol. To my surprise, people actually remember my name. Maybe it's because they're mostly from Hong Kong so chinese names are common to them? Anyway, Darwin said my cantonese is funny... :( Die la, really that bad already meh?

Went home at 10pm after that :) Had a really great time! I still have my score sheet with me. Might post them next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment