Monday, February 15, 2010

Haircut :D

Hi, this is Helena Zeng :D Don't you think she's really photogenic? Lol I only have her picture cause she was using my camera at a friend's party. Look at her eyes, she's wearing circle lenses :O I want too hahaha!

Went for a haircut yesterday that burned me $35, but I was really satisfied with the haircut :) It was worth it, although it's er RM100 if you convert it to ringgit LOL. I changed my parting to the right again. Just don't like left anymore although I think i look better with left HAHAHA.

I now have sengeted bangs, but it's not like Ying's one. I think mine is nicer HAHAHA :P

Well I guess it's not really sengeted o.o


K I don't know why my eyes are one big one small T.T



Lake Hasey, the thing I'm stepping on is the lake! And the ice was cracking so if I stepped harder I would've break the ice and my foot will be soak with the lake water :)


And Racheal, why do you sound like you have a boyfriend O.O DO YOUU?

No comments:

Post a Comment