Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Help me decide!

Should I go back this Christmas holidays or next year summer (July-August)?

If I go back this Christmas, you guys will have holidays so I can hang out with you guys like everyday lol. Then we can go shopping :D or play mahjong! 2 weeks of Christmas hols I can go snowboarding with friends, or have a snowboard trip to mountains in Banff.

If I go back next summer, it'll be 2 months and I can get my driving license. But in those 2 months you guys will have college and will be busy and we can only meet up during the weekends? :/ Then again 2 months is really long and we can plan some trip to maybe Redang or Genting? Plus college doesn't take up the whole day, it's only like few hours a day. Maybe after that we can go have fun? AND, you guys will definitely be able to drive by then so you guys can drive me :D!

Ya so... when? :( I think next year summer sounds like a better plan, no? Sigh but I don't know if you guys will be busy with college and stuffs..

No comments:

Post a Comment