Saturday, September 12, 2009

YING HERE :D

wahaha ! my turn to blog :D tho i have nothing to blog about !

1. LING we miss you ! ):
2. final exams are coming and im so dead . there's so much to study about !
3. weee ! i cant wait till end of the year :D
4. BM lesson sucks nowadays . vicky is pissing me off .
5. 3 karangan every week ! is she serious or what ?
6. i seem so lifeless nowadays ._.

bio class is damn funny !
what is mutualism ? can anyone give me an example ?
an example of mutualism ! wee teck and toot toot toot toot !
wee teck and who ?
i dont know !
OH ! definition of mutualism : they cannot live without each other !
- mazni & koeshern

HAHAHA ! i laugh non stop ! hilarious laa !
bio class is killing me man . im so failing my bio ):

yay yay ! going for japanese dinner ! :D wahaha
xoxo ,
Ying

No comments:

Post a Comment