Monday, September 28, 2009

Colder & colder

The weather's getting cold T.T Yesterday the wind was blowing at 35km/h according to the weather forecast and the temperature was 7 degrees Celsius. Well I guess during the winter it will be even colder with -30 degrees Celcius. AHHH

In this 2 months being here, I've learn a lot. & probably became even more mature? Hahaha. Anyway, life's too short so we must be happy always and cherish everything around you. You know, YOU GUYS SHOULD STUDY OVERSEAS! It's fun sharing experiences :D

I have my phone now, it's +17802240280. You guys can sms but I can't reply o.o It's friggin expensive lol. I can call you guys though cause it's cheaper if I called, using the IDD card lah. But everyone is busy right? You guys have exams to attend to, I have my stuffs.

AHHHH I'M GONNA MISS POST EXAM! CHEER FOR W CLASS HEHEHE. W CLASS NETBALL MUST WIN OK TING!!!! And volleyball, I hope :D :D Actually W class not bad one we have basketball, volleyball, football people.

Does the blog look better now?

No comments:

Post a Comment