Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ting's time

I know the title sounds perasan. but i dunno wat else can i put.

i realise i m de one writing emo stuff. sorry for not writing my name on my last post . So this time i wanna write something more cheerful. But not really la. Cause it's actually about my bad day on last sat.

It' really not my day last saturday. First my mum told me dat our plan to malacca the next day have to be cancelled cause my relative will not be around. Then we have nothing to do for dat sat night & the next day. Since very boring so decided to watch movie dat night. Wanna book ticket but cannot connect to the line. maybe too late already Den went to the cinema. But the tickets all sold. So tried going to the another cinema. The problem i was thinking was as the cinema is new n is MBO instead of GCS or TGV, the movie maybe not shown in the cinema. When arrived, very happy to see the movie's advertisment. Check on the time, was jus nice n the screen did not show FULL like the previous cinema, happily went to the counter. Den the person there said only few tickets left, n is 2 at the first row, another at the second row. Dat means i have to sit alone, separately wif my parents?! So my mum refuse to buy cause too front. Den we walked down n saw Station 1 cafe. I saw a astro singing contest's contestant singing there. When we decided to go in, the waitress told us dat the restaurant was full n they will be closing soon. Feel disappointed again. So i was trying to think of wat other things we can do, but in seremban dat's all we can do. So very disappointly, we went home n watch tv.

Dat's all bout my bad day, everything jus not as my wish....

No comments:

Post a Comment