Thursday, January 14, 2010

Midterms :(

I noticed that Zhen's title are all 'HEY!!!' or 'SORRY!!!' Lol.

My midterms are coming ;( It's next week oh my goodness. And this is like the first time that I only started studying 1 week before exam. Ok I don't know how Ting always study last minute because I'm so panicky right now that everything cannot go in my brain LOL. I had a pre-midterm Math quiz today, and yesterday only I study for it. Have to study 3 chapters of Math leh! I think I'll definitely fail it -_-

Then I got back my History essay.. I got 19/30 :( Which is total failure! Well I think it's because this is the first time I've actually written a proper history essay o.o It's so different from Msia's type of essay lor. I don't know what to write so I simply crap. No la those are just excuses that makes me feel better but I need to work harder ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment