Friday, October 2, 2009

Hard life

When I was busiest in study, time flies. I really wanted to stretch my arms to catch hold of the minutes and seconds as if they can be caught like a little girl wanting to catch hold of bubbles.

Ling, good luck in your exam too ! And thank you for the cups (: They're nice .

I'm quite lost nowadays. I've been studying, but I couldn't remember anything and I have to study over and over again on the same chapter. I feel like I'm wasting time, but sometimes I really don't feel like studying. No semangat ): I don't know why. Sometimes I even spent hours reading story books rather than studying. My god.

Oh whenever Madam Mazni talked about how the proboscis spread viruses to humans, I'll start laughing as if it's so funny lol ! Being stupid as usual .
Gossip Girl Season 3 is OUT ! Chace Crawford is even hotter than the last two seasons. Goodness !

LOVES.
Racheal



No comments:

Post a Comment