Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween

While you guys are having fun with post exams, I have Halloween! Ok I don't celebrate but anyway whatever :D School people are dressing up. I wanted to be a cat o.o easiest, buy a kitty band and tail lol but I couldn't find any at the mall today :( Oh well so I'm not dressing up this Friday. I hope I can take pictures with people heehee.

I have a Japan exchange programme next year. It's from July 20th to August 4th, during Summer holidays. So my mom was thinking maybe I could fly back to Malaysia from Japan then spend like 2 weeks at Malaysia and fly back here. I asked the teacher if I could and she said she'll ask the school board cause they're responsible for my safety. Ah I hope I can go back to Malaysia from Japan! If not it'll be very tiring for me cause I have to fly to Japan anyway.

I wanna go to Social Night! :( Oh they say we don't have prom here. It's not like USA, prom stuffs is USA thing. Here it's called Graduation Night -_- sounds boring lol. We have this thing called Touch of Class in December and everyone dresses up formally. It's just dressing up though. December..... that'll be so cold o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment