Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This will be my last time crying....

because of her. i said dat to myself everytime but i failed. i really tried hard not to cry but in the end i can't help myself.

today something happened again. i can't stand it anymore. i thought the situation became better but it turned worst. she said i m the most selfish person jus because i forgotten to wash my own cup. i didn't do it in purpose jus dat i really overlooked. CAN U PLS SCOLD AFTER KNOWING THE REAL SITUATION!!!! or maybe she jus wanna scold me out of nothing.

guys, dun complain about your mothers. their nagging is because they care n love, but my situation is diff. at least ur mom never say words like : the most regretful thing she did in live is to have this daughter. your heart will break for sure. i know because i experienced dat. i will never forget the words for my entire life.

Be grateful for wat u have. because there always have ppl having situation worse than u. jus like me

No comments:

Post a Comment